Testo 925 - Temperature Measuring Instrument [Delivery: 3-5 days]
testo 925 - Temperature Measuring Instrument
- An attachable temperature probe and a radio temperature probe can be connected
- Large range of fast temperature probes on offer for surface, air or immersion/penetration measurement (optional)
- Continuous display of min./max. values
- Acoustic alarm sounds when limit values are exceeded
This meter uses a sensor to start up.
Click here for filter selection.
The testo 925 temperature measuring instrument is our all-rounder for temperature measurement in heating engineering, the sanitation sector and refrigeration and air conditioning technology. Take advantage of the thermocouple technology of the attachable temperature probes (type K thermocouple) with this temperature measuring instrument. It enables fast temperature checks and a large temperature measuring range from -50 to +1000 °C (the measuring range is dependent on the probe selected).
The testo 925 temperature measuring instrument meets a wide range of practical requirements
You can attach a type K thermocouple temperature probe to the testo 925. Measurement data transfer by radio means the reading from a wireless radio temperature probe can also be displayed. To meet the wide range of practical requirements, we also offer the possibility of ordering the following probe models:
- Temperature probes for surface measurement: for instance, probes with a clamping bracket enable temperature checks on pipes, probes with a sprung sensor element allow temperature measurement on uneven surfaces and temperature probes with a magnet enable measurement on metal surfaces in this area
- Temperature probes for immersion/penetration measurement: discover our range of immersion/penetration probes – from flexible or robust, via high-precision, to waterproof
- Temperature probes for air measurement: the open sensor element ensures fast response times for air temperature measurement in this area
Temperature checking with the testo 925: focus on all the benefits
- Great features: large, illuminated display, current values shown, continuous display of min./max. values, hold function to retain readings, acoustic alarm when limit values are exceeded (you can determine the limit values yourself)
- Practical optional accessories: do you know about our little testo fast printer? It prints out your measurement results quickly and correctly right there on the spot. Or the TopSafe protective case? When a probe is connected, it ensures the instrument is protected against water and dirt according to protection class IP 65. Our handy bag and transport case ensure safe storage of the temperature measuring instrument and probes
- Measurement data transfer by radio: the optional radio module means that on the testo 925 you can also receive readings from a radio temperature probe, in addition to the attachable temperature probe. The radio temperature probe sends readings to the measuring instrument over a distance of up to 20 metres where there are no obstructions
testo 925 temperature measuring instrument, including batteries and calibration protocol.
Note: the temperature measuring instrument requires a probe for commissioning (not included in the scope of delivery).
|Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)|
|Measuring range||-50 to +1000 °C|
±(0.5 °C + 0.3 % of mv) (-40 to +900 °C)
±(0.7 °C + 0.5 % of mv) (Remaining Range)
0.1 °C (-50 to +199.9 °C)
1 °C (Remaining Range)
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||182 x 65 x 40 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +50 °C|
|Number of channels||1-channel|
|Battery type||9V block battery, 6F22|
|Battery life||200 h (connected probe, backlight off); 45 h (radio mode, backlight off); 68 h (connected probe, backlight always on); 33 h (radio mode, backlight always on)|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +70 °C|
Product brochure testo 925 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
Instruction manual testo 925 (PDF, 147.0 kB)