Testo 174 H - Temperature and Humidity Mini Data Logger [Delivery: 3-5 days]
SKU: 0572 6560
testo 174 H - Temperature and Humidity Mini Data Logger
Order No. 0572 6560
- Memory for up to 16 000 temperature and humidity measurements
- Longlife humidity sensor for reliable and accurate measurements
- Easy data transfer via USB cable, practical data analysis and logging on PC
- Free software download (ComSoft Basic)
- The testo 174 H allows you to monitor temperature and humidity sensitive goods – including foods, archives or metal parts that are susceptible to surface rust – or carry out discreet humidity checks in buildings to ensure that the property is being properly looked after by the tenants.
- The testo 174 H mini data logger has built-in longlife sensors that can measure the temperature and humidity of the surrounding environment, a memory for up to 16 000 measurements and an easy-to-read display that shows the current reading as well as any breached thresholds.
- Practical: The standard batteries (2x CR 2032) included in the scope of supply can be easily replaced by the user.
Programming and Analyzing Your Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
Choose 1 of 3 software versions to program or read out your loggers or to analyze the measuring data you have obtained on your PC:
- Software ComSoft Basic – included – allows you to program your logger and analyze the data quickly and easily
- Software ComSoft Professional – optional – provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature and humidity values
- Software ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 – optional – ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
testo 174H temperature and humidity mini data logger, wall bracket, 2 x CR 2032 lithium batteries, calibration protocol.
|Temperature - NTC|
|Measuring range||-20 to +70 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.5 °C (-20 to +70 °C)|
|Humidity - Capacitive|
|Measuring range||0 to 100 %RH*|
±3 %RH (2 to +98 %RH)
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||60 x 38 x 18.5 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +70 °C|
|Battery type||2 lithium batteries (CR2032)|
|Battery life||1 year (15 min measuring cycle, +25 °C)|
|Memory||16,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +70 °C|
Monitoring and documentation of building climate
Temperature and relative humidity are crucial factors when it comes to assessing air quality and comfort levels in indoor areas, e.g. in workplaces. Both values can be monitored and documented over the long term using data loggers.
They are also very well suited for checking ventilation systems or for assessing any building moisture which occurs.
The use of special software means measurement configurations can be carried out individually and recorded measurement data can be both analysed and archived.
Monitoring and documentation of storage temperature and humidity
Correct compliance with storage temperature and humidity is an important prerequisite for the quality assurance of many products, e.g. in the area of food and pharmaceutical products.
As a general rule, data loggers are used to do this. They automatically check and document the profile of the ambient conditions and thus make a crucial contribution to verifiable preservation of product quality.
Viewing breaches of limit values directly on the display means you can respond quickly to temperature and humidity deviations. In addition, with the help of the configuration and read-out software, customer-specific measurement configurations can be carried out and recorded measurement data can be both analysed and archived.
Monitoring and documentation of transport temperature and humidity
For all goods which react sensitively to temperature and humidity fluctuations or have to be stored within a predefined range, uninterrupted measurement data recording and documentation play a major role.
Incorrect conditions during transport can lead to major losses of quality, including the total loss of value of the products that require monitoring.
Using a data logger, shipments can be checked for compliance with the specified temperature and humidity ranges and the data can then be read, analysed and archived by means of special software.
Product brochure testo 174H (PDF, 77.7 kB)
Instruction manual testo 174-H, -T (PDF, 1.8 MB)
Short manual testo 174-H, -T (PDF, 1.3 MB)