Testo 176 P1 - Absolute Pressure, Temperature and Humidity Data Logger [Delivery: 3-5 days subject to availability]
testo 176 P1 - Absolute pressure, temperature and humidity data logger
- Continuous measurement and documentation of absolute pressure
- Record up to two additional humidity and temperature values simultaneously with optionally connectable probes
- Large measurement data memory for up to 2 million measurement values, battery life of up to 8 years
- For data evaluation on a PC, a selection of three software versions is available, basic software available as a free download
When ambient conditions, for example in a laboratory, need to be documented securely and highly accurately, choose the data logger testo 176 P1. It has an integrated sensor which measures absolute pressure precisely in the range from 600 mbar up to 1100 mbar.
Up to two temperature/humidity probes can be additionally connected to the 5-channel data logger testo 176 P1. A wide selection of probes is available to you for this purpose.
The lock included in delivery protects your loggers from unauthorized access.
Security and convenience at all levels
The testo 176 P1 data logger for absolute pressure, temperature and humidity guarantees high data security and reliable measurement results on the basis of modern measurement technology.
When temperature/humidity probes are connected, the data logger also shows the dewpoint in the display, in addition to the current measurement values. You can read programmed limit values, min. and max. values, limit value violations as well as the remaining battery life easily from the large display. It is therefore not necessary to read out the data logger to a PC in order to gain a quick overview.
Thanks to the large memory for 2 million measurement values, and the battery lifetime of up to 8 years, you can read out the data much less often, even at a shorter measurement intervals. The standard battery (AA) can be easily exchanged at any time by the user.
Programming and evaluation of the data logger
For the purposes of programming and readout of your data logger, as well as the evaluation of the measurement data on a PC, you can choose between three software versions:
- ComSoft Basic software – available for free download – for the fast programming of the data logger as well as easy data analysis
- ComSoft Professional software – optionally available – offers you different possibilities for the detailed analysis of absolute pressure, temperature and humidity values
- ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 software – optionally available – optimum for the special requirements of the pharmaceutical sector according to CFR 11 Part 11
testo 176 P1, 5-channel data logger with internal pressure sensor (absolute pressure) and external probe connections (NTC/ capacitive humidity sensor). Including wall bracket, battery and calibration protocol.
|Temperature - NTC|
|Measuring range||-20 to +70 °C|
±0.2 °C (-20 to +70 °C)
±0.4 °C (Remaining Range)
|Humidity - Capacitive|
|Measuring range||0 to 100 %RH*|
|Accuracy||dependent on probe selected|
|Measuring range||600 to 1100 mbar|
|Accuracy||±3 mbar (0 to +50 °C)|
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||103 x 63 x 33 mm|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +70 °C|
|Channels||1 internal; 4 external|
|Battery type||1 x Lithium (TL-5903)|
|Battery life||8 years at 15 min. meas. rate|
|Memory||2,000,000 measuring values|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C|
Monitoring and documentation of laboratory conditions
The ambient conditions for research projects must frequently be documented in laboratories to check external influencing factors. In addition to recording temperature and humidity, this also includes checking the absolute pressure. There are major requirements in terms of reliability, along with tamper-proofing and data security of the recording instrument, as incorrect documentation could invalidate the whole research result. There are only a few instruments which can log all three measurement parameters at the same time and also offer the required amount of data security.
Product brochure testo 176 P1 (PDF, 453.7 kB)
Instruction manual testo 176 (PDF, 2.8 MB)